Saturday, December 5, 2009

Writing a Narrative

One late night when my friend and I were camping Liwa, we all of a sudden saw bright lights appear over our campsite and disappear over a sand dune. We were very shocked and stopped what we were talking about. We started to put possibilities like from where and why this bright light appeared our campsite and disappeared. After that we walked around the camping to try to find something. But we didn’t find anything that made a lights, so we thought this lights maybe came from the sky, but we weren’t sour because the sky was clear and just we could see the moon and stars. Unfortunately one’s of my friends he believed about the life in space and there are people on it. He started talking about space cheep and …….est. but we couldn’t get a right answer from where this bright light came.

The next day when we came back to our home. I was watching the news in the T.V and they said (last day in the night there was a plane accident in Alsala which is closer to Liwa.

I was laughing because I remembered what happened last night and how we were very shocked .

No comments:

Post a Comment